Insights From The Blog
Work With Us: Unity Developers Are Looking for Project Manager!
Are you a Senior Project Manager with a strong background in IT? Can you keep your head in the hectic design, development, and delivery phases of a high-value project? Are you able to juggle multiple projects and deliver on them all? If so, we are looking for you!
Project Management is one of the most satisfying roles in a technical environment and if you have what it takes to make a success of it, nothing beats that feeling of having led a team and delivered. Little compares to the thrill of being at the head of a team that completes a complex project, and they don’t come much more complex than in a fast and busy software environment.
Unity Developers are looking to hire an IT-savvy Project Manager to help us run our many and varied projects, and if you think that you have what it takes, come and chat with us. We are looking for a professional Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering IT and software projects from inception to final sign off. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Business Development Manager in the creation of project proposals
- Project roadmap and the accurate scheduling of tasks
- Assignment of resources into projects and the avoidance of project conflicts
- Monitor project progress and the setting of deadlines
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction
- Managing pre-production
- Evaluate project performance and report back to Senior Management on project progression
- Identify and solve project issues as they arise
This is a highly dynamic full-time role that is primarily a Work from Home (WFM) position, but will require occasional travel, and periodic visits to our Head Office in Bedford. The key requirements for the position are:
- A high proficiency in Jira as a project tracking and delivery tool
- At least three years’ experience in an IT-orientated Technical Project Manager role, with provable results
- The ability to understand, plan, and assign resources and timelines to software development projects
- The ability to understand technical requirements and support the creation of technical documentation associated with a project
- Proven time-management skills
In return, we offer a salary of £25,000 – £35,000 and a suite of benefits, though, obviously, the biggest benefit is that you will be working with one of the most forward-thinking software development businesses in the country.
To apply for this role, in the first instance, send your CV and a short introductory message to us at email@example.com, referencing SeniorPM.
If you think that you could fit this role, and are a highly dynamic person, please contact us – we’d love to hear from you; However, if you don’t have a strong background in IT, don’t bother, it just won’t work out.