Insights From The Blog
Unity Developers Need an Excellent Business Development Manager
Due to ongoing business expansion, we at Unity Developers require an expert Business Development Management Manager with extensive experience of the IT industry to help us take our products and services to the next level. If you think that you fit that description, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Business Development Manager working for us, you would be accountable for generating leads, identifying new possibilities, and assisting our organisation in getting to the next level. This is a critical position in the sales department since the business development manager is directly accountable for new revenue generation. Unity Developers are a professional organisation that specialises in a number of fundamental areas of IT and software development, and are a major force in:
- AR/VR development.
- Game and App development using the Unity platform.
- Consultation on Unity features and abilities.
- Software testing.
- Rapid Prototyping.
- AI training data generation.
As a Business Development Manager, it would be expected that you would have a strong background in IT and would be able to develop new leads and nurture existing clients within these highly technical fields. The key responsibilities that would be expected with this role include:
- Have a strong working relationship with the Project Manager and lead Developer to create credible pricing estimations and quotations for clients.
- Develop meaningful working relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Build powerful networks both within and outside the company.
- Communicate masterfully both internally and with external contacts.
- Understand, qualify, and develop new business opportunities.
- Champion and take part in the bidding process for selected deals.
- Negotiate win-win scenarios with clients.
- Maintain the company CRM as per current deal and customer status.
- Compile sales forecasts and present them to company Directors as requested.
This is a highly important role within Unity Developers which will see the right person take the company to new business heights. This will require you to exhibit certain must-have skills and attributes including:
- Significant sales experience in the IT or creative sector.
- Being a self-starting multitasker, with the ability to prioritise in a heavy workload.
- Understanding the role of Quality in an IT environment.
- Fantastic problem-solving skills.
- Confidence in putting forward new ideas and seeing improvements in existing processes.
- To be an exceptional team player.
- Fluent in English with exceptional written and spoken communications.
Obviously, we are asking for a lot, but we expect this high-profile role to be a major factor in how our business expands, and our package reflects that. For the right person we offer:
- A full-time, remote-working position.
- Working hours of 9am to 5pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
- A salary of up to £45K, depending upon experience.
- A company MacBook Pro or Laptop PC.
- A company Mobile phone.
If you have a proven track record of developing sales and customer relations in a fast-moving IT environment, and can maintain an air of professionalism in all interactions, then we would love to hear from you.
In the first instance, contact us at email@example.com with a copy of your up to date CV, and a covering letter, referencing Business Development Manager.
We look forward to hearing from you. Who knows – this could be the start of something great!!